Friday, March 31, 2006

And the song of the moment is...

"Oh, I just lost my underwear, I don't care, I'll go bare, 'Bye, 'Bye Longjohns! They weren't very good to me, Tickled me, Hee Hee Hee, 'Bye, 'Bye Longjohns!
The song goes on for a couple more verses in the same vein... To be sung with gleeful gusto.
When I learned it as a small child, in the Brownies of all places, It was ever so vaguely risque. Now my subconscious trots it out whenever its making a point about some personal milestone I've reached. Giving myself permission to forgive and ultimately file, in those copious mental archives, certain Life Experiences.
Blessings to those who need Everyone Says as their guidebook to life. While I would regret offending Everyone, I've not personally made their acquaintance. MY world is filled with fascinating, enlightening, sometimes infuriating, individuals.